Thursday 6 March 2014

The Tyrant of Idius 2

For the last week, my mind has been occupied with anything but miniatures. Still, I have managed to sculpt some details on the Tyrant. He has got a cape now, some fur on the back and more importantly - he has got two hands (which is really a good thing on the battlefield). I plan to put more details in his waist area, probably a grimoire of dark deeds, to hint at his parapsychic skills. Also, expect more spikes here and there.
I am not sure about the face on the right leg, so I might end up cutting it out.






We also have a new header on the blog, I hope it matches your aesthetics as much as it matches mine. Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I would appreciate, if you would take your time to share your thoughts and opinions via comments. Cheers!